Table of Contents Hide
The veil is a cloth for the head to protect the face, either for religious reasons or some celebrations. Brides can also wear a white hood in a wedding celebration, but a black veil is used in a funeral. What do covers represent in dreams? To be able to understand your subconscious, it will be easier to pay attention to interpretation.
Many people consider the veil to reveal something you do not want others to know about. You may have kept a secret, or you do not like to show yourself out of fear or sensitivity. You have a personality that is sometimes too vulnerable. Some people also say that dreaming the veil symbolizes that you are in difficult times in your life.
Experts from the dream world say that dreaming the veil reflects that you want to show others what you can do. Currently, you have decided to take responsibility and show your skills. You need people to recognize you and appreciate your efforts. Although the meaning of dreams can give the general interpretation as you have seen, they also focus on many other things, and this depends on the details that occur in your sleep. Here’s the meaning of veil in a dream:
What does it mean to dream about the veil?
- In the worst sense, dreaming of veils shows that you cover yourself. You have some problems that you do not want to reveal.
- When you see the wool veil, this dream symbolizes that you will suffer some difficulty related to economic resources that causes you to have a terrible feeling of helplessness.
- When you give a veil to someone, this dream symbolizes that you do not want the person to be too close to you, though you have also tried to show that you care.
- The black veil in the dream shows that you have no perspective to evaluate a confusing situation. You can not see events clearly, and this makes you feel lost and sometimes whirls aimlessly.
- When an event happens to your hood like falling on the ground or fire, this dream signifies your partner will leave you.
- When half of your hood is burned, this dream signifies that your partner is having trouble.
- When someone steals your veil in a dream, it symbolizes that your partner is cheating on you.
Share your experiences with others. You can share your experiences that you consider important about the veil. In your dream, did you feel safe by wearing a headscarf, and nobody knows your identity? Do not keep the meaning of dreams for yourself.