Table of Contents Hide
In the dream world that feet are loaded with many meanings. As you know, a dream is so mysterious, and many people do not understand that sometimes the subconscious is trying to express something. With the help of the feet, you can move. Feet serve you every day. The foot in the dream is the most in-depth feeling that you are trying to externalize.
Dreaming your feet also shows your purpose, and your expectations to be fulfilled. As you know, the meaning of dreams will depend on the context of each dream that people may have experience. As you interpret your thoughts, you should also pay attention to all the details in the dream. Many dream situations may seem confusing to you, but it is still essential to get the interpretation correctly.
The feet in the dream represent mobility because the feet can make us move and walk. Foot dreams show our way in life and the obstacles that can be present. Here is the meaning of foot dreams in different cultures:
What does the foot mean in a dream?
1. If you dream that your feet are dirty, this dream symbolizes that you will feel ashamed. These are memories or fears in embarrassing situations such as public speaking, stage fright, school failure, etc. People who are quiet and shy sometimes have a dream like this.
2. If in a dream that you see calluses on your feet, this symbolizes that you lack time to develop the projects you have in mind.
3. While in a dream that you see your feet very clean, this symbolizes that you will be very successful.
4. When in a dream that you do not have legs, this symbolizes that you need to plan your project better so that it gives good results.
5. When in a dream that you have hurt your feet, this symbolizes that you will meet uncertainty about what you feel.
6. When in a dream that you have a leg that is defective, this symbolizes that your work will not have a good ending.
7. When in a dream that your feet hurt, this symbolizes that you feel insecure with feelings toward a loved one. It will also bring problems that you will soon overcome.
8. When you dream that your leg is broken, this dream symbolizes that your desire cannot be granted.
9. When you dream of someone who has no legs, this symbolizes that you have been unfair to someone.
10. While in a dream that you had an accident and lost your legs, this symbolizes that even if you can carry out your task, you cannot do it.
11. If in a dream that your feet are hurt, this symbolizes that you have left yourself. You can also have conflicts that you have to solve.
12. If in a dream that you are barefoot in sleep, then this symbolizes that you must return to reality.
Dreams about feet often carry reality. So you do not underestimate this dream. Dreaming about the feet also cannot be separated from the shoes. You can read the shoe dreams to expand the meaning so that your dream interpretation is closer to the truth.